• November 28, 2021 at 7:24 pm #6403
    Jody Meyer
    Participant

Hello,

I signed up for the Beginning course. I did the introduction section, all 3 topics, and it’s not showing I viewed the course material. What I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Jody

November 28, 2021 at 7:49 pm #6404
    Jody Meyer
    Participant

I figured it out! I had to scroll to the bottom of the page and clip completed. LOL! Now I feel silly! Oh well! 😀

Have a great day!

Jody

November 28, 2021 at 10:12 pm #6407
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Awesome Jody. Glad you figured it out!

You never fail until you quit!

November 28, 2021 at 11:18 pm #6409
    Sheila A
    Participant

My page is still  showing zero progress. There is nothing at the bottom of my pages to check complete. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks!

Minnesota, USA

November 29, 2021 at 12:04 am #6410
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hello Sheila, there should be a button at the bottom of each lesson that looks like this…

It says “Mark As Complete”. It’s an orange button way at the bottom. If you don’t see it, please send me a screenshot here or through email, so I can see what you’re looking at.

November 29, 2021 at 9:55 am #6411
    Sheila A
    Participant

Thanks, Jonathan!

I found the orange button to complete my work 🙂

Minnesota, USA

November 29, 2021 at 11:29 pm #6413
    John
    Participant

My course is at 96% Complete and it looks like everything is marked as complete. Just curious what the 4% I missed is as I’m struggling to find that information. Super fun course and song library!

John
    Washington State (USA)

November 30, 2021 at 1:25 am #6415
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey John, that’s interesting. Did you double check that all the buttons are marked complete in the introduction and bonus sections as well? Because they also have complete buttons. Let me know.

November 30, 2021 at 11:11 pm #6422
    John
    Participant

As far as I can tell all the buttons show Completed and the gold check marks are above each area. Could be all my clicking around over the past month did something strange. What I might do is unmark all and mark again at some point in time. Have a great day!

John
    Washington State (USA)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.