• November 10, 2021 at 2:33 pm #6352
    Joseph DiMele
    Participant

You said lifetime membership when I signed but now when I want to view sheet music it wants MONEY.

Disgusting filthy lie

JMD

November 10, 2021 at 3:53 pm #6353
    Santosh Chandran
    Participant

This was a recent development brother. I had free access when i signed up, but this changed recently. I think it was not because Jonathan wanted to deceive, but because of copyright issues. The license owners prohibited him from freely sharing chord charts without paying royalties. But hey! We can still watch the videos and write down the chords ourselves. I normally just listen to a “portion” of Jonathan’s video, then pause it and practice it till I get it right and then move on. God bless you brother

November 13, 2021 at 10:26 pm #6361
    Jonathan
    Keymaster
    Hello Joseph, first of all, you do still have lifetime access to all the course material, just to clarify that.
    But unfortunately, I am no longer allowed to provide chord charts for free, because of publisher’s copyright laws. The publisher’s of the songs require a fee to legally provide chord charts of their music to the public. Providing chord chart transcriptions for free online is actually illegal.
    As my YouTube channel continues to grow, I am at risk of being sued or my website being taken down if I continue to provide chord charts for free. So I had to make the change, and sell my chord chart transcriptions, so that the publishers can receive their dues. I’ve done my best to make them as affordable as possible, and they are some of the cheapest music on their website.
    The songs on the 7 Day Song Challenge section I will keep as popular public domain songs, so that at least those will remain free.
    If purchasing a chord chart is out of the question for you, my video tutorials are still free, and you can watch them and write them down yourself on a piece of paper, which will only take you a couple of minutes.
    Again, you still have access to all of the course lessons, live class replays, forums and private facebook group.
    I do apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope you continue to enjoy the course!

You never fail until you quit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.