• December 19, 2018 at 11:18 am #4301
    David
    Participant

I would like to increase my guitar skills and knowledge. Everything I’ve learned up until now has been on my own. I wanted to begin using a structured program to practice and learn more about playing guitar. Understanding what chords I can use in place of bar chords is one of my primary goals. Also, up until now I have never really focused on using a structured strumming pattern perse. I have been creative in strumming according to what sounded good or seems to fit that particular song. I would like to learn and apply several new structured strumming patterns based on song venues or types.

Alabama

December 19, 2018 at 12:03 pm #4303
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey David, those are some great plans you have there.

I hope the course helps you to make some awesome progress. Be sure to let us know if you’re struggling with something as you move forward. Good luck!

You never fail until you quit!

December 20, 2018 at 12:35 pm #4309
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Glad to know you have a plan and are going to make it happen!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

February 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm #4376
    Bruce Brannon
    Participant

David it sounds like you have a solid plan. As far as strumming goes and strumming patterns I will give you the same advice that I have been given over and over again but practice practice practice. Before you know it your right hand will be keeping rhythm without even thinking about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.