• May 22, 2018 at 8:24 am #3466
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Hello Jonathan,

I have an orange highlighted message by my name on the top menu bar of the webpage.  It says I have 2 unread notifications.  I cannot get to them.  I am pretty sure I have read replies to my questions, however, I tried clicking on the orange highlight icon.

It takes me to a boxed set with notifications, friends, etc.  When I hover or click with a mouse, I do not get my notifications.

If I hover over my name, I get a drop menu, with the notifications highlighted with an orange “2”.  If I hover the mouse over the “notifications”, I get another box:  Unread and read.  The Unread has the same orange “2”.  If I hover over the orange “2” again, then click, I go to the boxed set with notifications, friends, etc.   Same result.

Something isn’t right.  Can you find out why I can’t clear my Unread notifications?

Much appreciated,

Cheryl

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

May 22, 2018 at 8:29 am #3467
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Part 2:

If I click on the “message box” icon, I get a new box, that constantly has the updating wheel.  It doesn’t progress any.

Hope this helps.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

May 22, 2018 at 9:38 pm #3469
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Cheryl, thanks for the heads up. I’ll look into it and maybe on Friday I can give a screen cast of how to navigate through it.

You never fail until you quit!

July 21, 2018 at 2:53 am #3855
    Brad Horne
    Participant

Hey Cheryl

did you get a fix to this? as i am having the same issue

thanks

Brad

Maitland NSW Australia formerly from Perth Western Australia

December 5, 2018 at 5:43 am #4276
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Yea!!!  I can navigate and retrieve messages.  It is fixed!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.