• July 16, 2018 at 12:40 pm #3730
    Kristy Verver
    Participant

Hi guys. It’s me. It’s been a while since I’ve signed up and realized I have not said what my purpose and plan is.

It’s quite simple really. I love to worship (I can’t say it enough LOL) and someday I’d love to be on the altar at church doing just that. It’s a dream really.

Plan…? Well, my plan is to learn everything that I possibly can from Jonathan and anyone else who’d like to chime in and use it for that very purpose. I plan to practice (and I do) at least 5 days per week (a lot of times 6) for a minimum of one hour. It helps a lot with just getting out of my own head and focusing on someone other than myself. I think that if in eternity we are going to praise, I might as well practice now… LOL Lord knows I need it. This has been a desire of mine for quite some time and it’s finally coming true.

Thank you all for your time,

Kristy V.

Kristy

July 16, 2018 at 12:49 pm #3733
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Kristy, that’s very inspiring!

Thank you for sharing. You will get there, I know it!

You never fail until you quit!

July 23, 2018 at 5:45 am #3869
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Good to hear from you, and so happy to know you are following your goals!  Keep on strummin!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.