• August 2, 2018 at 12:39 pm #3921
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Do you have a recommendation for a chord master sheet?  Something that I could print out and put on my music stand?  You have one for your chord families, which is wonderful for reference.  I was hoping for a similar sheet with the 25-50 most commonly used chords on guitar.  Please let me know where I may look (a book, publication, or a web page).   Thank you in advance.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

August 2, 2018 at 12:55 pm #3922
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Cheryl, that’s a great question. This is something I’ve actually had on my list of things to create. But I haven’t been able to get around to it yet, though it is coming.

In the meantime, you could google “most popular chords on guitar” or something like that, and you should be able to find something relatively useful:)

You never fail until you quit!

January 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm #4327
    Beth Hess
    Participant

Hi.  FYI,  I bought this a while back:  Alfred’s Basic Guitar Chord Chart @ $2.99.  It is avail thru various online shops like Amazon.   A single folded 8×11 cardstock. Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.