• April 19, 2020 at 6:19 am #5215
    Miriam Marron
    Participant

HI all,  My name is Miriam and I have recently joined up to Johathan’s guitar course. I’m working my way through the introduction section and spending a lot of time hardening up my finger tips. I’ve move onto the first set on songs now and I’m wondering about lyrics for these songs. Are the lyrics available in the course content or do I have to buy/download them from somewhere else. Can someone tell me please. Many thanks and chat soon. Miriam

April 19, 2020 at 10:33 am #5216
    Len Smith
    Participant

Hi, Miriam.

I think you’ll find the lyrics here on Johathan’s website.  Look in the Song Library tab.

If you don’t find what you’re looking for there, it’s almost certainly on the ultimate-guitar.com website.

Hope that helps,

Len

April 29, 2020 at 2:30 am #5230
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Miriam, sorry for the delay in response. I’m just seeing your post.
    Any song you want to play from the song library will have a link to the chord chart for that song. The chord chart gives you the chords as well as the lyrics. You will find an orange button below the video of the song, that says “Chord Chart”. If you click that, it will redirect you to the chord chart, which is usually on the Ultimate Guitar website.
    I have started creating the chord charts on the Ultimate Guitar website because of copyright issues. But these chord charts are ones that I created, that match the songs video tutorial.
    One thing to note is, to open these links on a computer, or if you are using a phone or tablet, make sure to open the links on a web browser and not the ultimate guitar app. The app has a lot of issues and doesn’t work as good as the website.

You never fail until you quit!

April 30, 2020 at 6:28 am #5231
    Miriam Marron
    Participant

Thank Jonathan,

I got that now.

Best regards,

Miriam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.