• July 23, 2018 at 12:26 pm #3873
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

In this week’s live class, we will be discussing how to build strength and flexibility in your fingers, to get better sounding chords. And of course, I’ll be taking your questions as well. Hope to see you there!

Click Here to join in when it starts.

You never fail until you quit!

July 27, 2018 at 10:41 pm #3890
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey everyone. We had some technical difficulties with this live class, and the audio/video was very bad, so much so that I couldn’t use the replay. So I created a new recording going over the material that I wanted to cover. You can watch it below. Again, I apologize to those of you who tried to attend, I’ve gotten the issue solved for next week’s class.

July 27, 2018 at 11:29 pm #3892
    Kristy Verver
    Participant

Thank you for posting Jonathan. I have these stretches that have helped a great deal. I put my finger in a curled position like if playing F#m or Bsus and stretch them out with my other hand. And then I stretch my fingers out straight and stretch my forefinger from my ring finger as far as I can without hurting myself and it has helped. Your thoughts??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kristy

July 28, 2018 at 3:01 pm #3896
    Peg
    Participant

Thank you for your commitment to your students! I wasn’t able to make the live class, so I appreciate this redo.

East Coast, USA

July 28, 2018 at 3:19 pm #3897
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Kristy, yes, I would imagine that would work, similar to stretching your legs, where you can push them to force them to the limit, obviously not over or it could cause damage. But if you found that it has been helpful, then that is awesome. Hopefully others can use it as well. Thanks for sharing.

Peg, you are welcome. I’m glad to have been able to provide the content for you. Enjoy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.