• May 13, 2020 at 3:40 pm #5258
    Walter Mariani
    Participant

… be able to play the Guitar, while my Wife is singing. AND not destroy her beautiful voice 🙂

May 14, 2020 at 1:23 am #5260
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Walter, great motivator! Involving others in your learning always helps. I hope it works out!

You never fail until you quit!

May 14, 2020 at 9:34 am #5262
    Walter Mariani
    Participant

Hi Jonathan, thank you so much! I’m all new, and I’m having a lot of fun. See you!

February 12, 2023 at 10:45 am #6979
    Walter Mariani
    Participant

Dear Jonathan

I hope you are well?

I was out of games for a long time. I’d liked to restart playing guitar. I thought I had the lifetime membership?

Am I wrong? I’m no more able to start the beginners lesson … without payment.

Please let me know what I have to do.

Have a great day.

Best regards, Walter

February 12, 2023 at 11:10 pm #6980
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Walter, you do have lifetime access. If you are writing in the forums, then that means you are signed in to the Beginner Course. There is a “Beginner Course Home Page button” On this screen that will take you to the home page. Or you can go directly to it with the url below. If you still have trouble, please let me know with more detail about the exact error you are receiving.

You never fail until you quit!

August 12, 2023 at 9:00 am #7163
    Thurston Norris
    Participant

continue learning to play and get better at guitar. I have been asked to join a team from my church to co-lead a nursing home ministry playing and singing worship songs- old & new. I have played some through the years off and on but never spent the time to get good at it and get the confidence to play with others and before anyone. Now I’m retired and have the time to work on it and hopefully get better at it.

Margaret (Moody), Alabama (USA) (suburb of Birmingham)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.