• November 28, 2020 at 9:25 am #5559
    Benjamin
    Participant

Hi, my name is Benjamin.

I picked up the guitar a few months ago, and I’ve been off and on since then. Picked it up again a few days ago. I try to play at least 15mins a day.

Struggling with transitions, strumming, timing, the whole bunch.  Not gone beyond 4 chords in the key of G :facepalm:.

Joined because I hope a community can help where I struggle.

I would like to be able to hold worship sessions with my wife, serenade her, and join the worship team at church – after the lockdowns.

Reluctant to set a timeline, because I’ve not been able to meetup with my previous one.  I’ll look to do that should I see some improvement.

Best regards,

Benjamin

PS: Are there still weekly live sessions?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Benjamin.

Stevenage (UK)

November 28, 2020 at 10:44 am #5563
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Welcome Benjamin! Glad to have you on board. Those are some great goals to keep you motivated. Let us know if you have any questions or struggles along the way.

We do not have weekly live classes anymore, because over the past 2 years, I’ve covered all possible topics. So if you have a question, it is probably answered in a previous live class that you can find, or ask me and I can point you to the right one. Also, I still answer any specific questions here in the forums and in the private facebook group.

Take care and best of luck!

You never fail until you quit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.