• November 28, 2021 at 7:17 pm #6401
    Jody Meyer
    Participant

Hi! I have been play guitar on and off for a while now without any formal instruction. I want to go beyond the simple songs I know. I used to play back in the late 1970s with a girls group in high school. About 4 years ago, I picked up the guitar again (long ways away from high school) so I could play and sing hymns to the residents at an assisted living facility in my home town once a month. When COVID hit, I had to stop. However, my son, David, who has Down Syndrome, plays the bongos and I play my guitar for churches and special needs camps. It’s a great way to praise God  through stories of the Bible, share our story, talk about Jesus and lead songs.  I also play my guitar and lead songs with my church’s women’s group.

So, I want to become better and expand my skill base. I started your Beginner’s course.  And… I love it!!!

Thank you and God Bless!

Jody

November 28, 2021 at 10:11 pm #6406
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Welcome Jody! What a thing you’re doing with your guitar skills. That’s wonderful. I hope you are able to progress here in the course. Keep us posted with any questions along the way. Enjoy!

You never fail until you quit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.