• January 6, 2022 at 4:11 am #6487
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

I’m a mum of two young children, my youngest is about 15months now, so I feel more like myself and have some extra head space to pursue some personal goals.

I’ve dabbled in guitar on and off over the years, but when we moved house recently my daughter dropped and snapped my old guitar, so my wonderful husband bought me a shiny new guitar for motivation to commit to learning it to be able to play at church – I am a confident worship leader (singer) but unfortunately my guitar skills have always been mismatched and would love to get it to level where I can play and sing well enough to serve my church family – in the service, small groups and women’s events

So encouraged by the start of this course, I love the simplicity and teaching style.

J

January 9, 2022 at 1:14 am #6495
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Welcome Jay! So glad to have you as part of the SG family!! Sounds like you have some great goals to keep you motivated along the journey. Keep us posted with your progress!

You never fail until you quit!

February 14, 2022 at 3:05 pm #6547

Hello J,

I too love the simplicity of this program. Also, I am learning in order to add to the worship at our church.  I pray that all will go well for you and your endeavors.

Vivian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags