• September 11, 2018 at 7:36 pm #4171
    Brendan Nicholls
    Participant

Hi All,

A quick introduction. I have been ‘teaching’ myself guitar since Christmas and have found lots of helpful resources on youtube etc but nothing that helps me get over the hump of putting it all together or being able to simply and play whole songs. There is so much out there but I have decided that this is worth some time and money (up until now I have been pretty cheap!). Anyhow I like what I have seen and the genuine personal care since I signed up. I look forward to progressing and working along side you all.

With spring coming over here it’s time for a new start. I am sure that Simplified Guitar and the community will help me develop.

Sincerely,

Brendan

September 12, 2018 at 8:33 am #4173
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Brendan, Glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing your great progress!

You never fail until you quit!

September 13, 2018 at 12:29 pm #4179
    Cheryl Davidson
    Participant

Hello Mr. Brendan!

I think Jonathan might be the guy that does help you put all your pieces together!  I look forward to hearing all about your progress!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags