• December 31, 2019 at 2:23 pm #4959
    Tony A
    Participant

from Canada

Hello, Tony, 68 yrs old from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Like to learn how to play guitar for fun. Completely, a beginner. To be able to accompany songs with my guitar during family gatherings is my main goal. Have watched few youtube videos on howto but sometimes I got overwhelmed watching the experts. All the I need is a basic simple down to earth instructions I could follow. This site caught my attention, the way Jonathan explains things. Not much yet to say as I have just started, I am hopeful.

December 31, 2019 at 3:13 pm #4960
    Ann Hepner
    Participant

Welcome Tony! So glad you have found our group. I think you have already realized that Jonathan has a wonderful way of teaching, especially beginners. He and this group are very supportive and we look forward to your success. All the best to you!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Ann Hepner.
    January 1, 2020 at 11:38 am #4963
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Welcome Tony! So glad to have you on board. I hope you learn a lot. Keep us posted if you have any questions or struggles along the way.

You never fail until you quit!

January 7, 2020 at 10:14 am #4973
    John A
    Participant

Welcome Tony.  I know you will enjoy the lessons and the discussions with the great people in the group. I too am a senior and have learned so much from Jonathan. Keep practicing and good luck.

John A

April 6, 2020 at 12:55 pm #5168
    Thomas Biesiada
    Participant

Hi Tony,

I’m 66. We will struggle through this together. I hope you stay in touch on the posting. 🙂

Tom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.