• December 11, 2019 at 5:26 pm #4924
    Ben
    Participant

Hi everyone – I’m just saying hello after setting up my profile.  I’m strumming from the Dallas / Ft. Worth area in Texas.  I’m so excited about this; I’ve wanted to learn the guitar for most of my life.

December 11, 2019 at 5:58 pm #4925
    Ann Hepner
    Participant

Hello Ben! Welcome to the group.  So glad you found us. Jonathan is a wonderful teacher. I’m sure you will find success here. All the best to you.

December 12, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4926
    Ben
    Participant

Thanks, Ann!

December 13, 2019 at 12:25 pm #4932
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Ben, not too far from my home in Louisiana. Glad to have you on board!

I wish you all the best!

You never fail until you quit!

December 18, 2019 at 2:45 am #4933
    Ben
    Participant

Hi Jonathan!  I just want to say that I’ve completed the 7-day challenge now, and I just can’t believe it.  I selected Amazing Grace, and I’m pleased to say that my singing is now worse than my playing.  Nothing that I play is perfect, but I have been able to pick up chord sheets from ultimate-guitar.com and get through them already.  Granted, I transpose everything into the key of G, but still.  🙂  Thank you so much for creating this course.

My family and I just moved here to Texas about five months ago, and I bought my guitar maybe six weeks ago.  I totally love it.

April 6, 2020 at 1:11 pm #5171
    Thomas Biesiada
    Participant

Hi Ben,

You might still be a member since your in the forum. What you been up to since your seven day trial? Love to hear from you.

Tom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.