• April 8, 2020 at 4:20 pm #5192
    Thomas Biesiada
    Participant

I sold the Stargazer to my friend who will either be able to fix it or use it for parts. It was much too difficult for me to return to playing after forty years, so I bought an Epiphone PRO-1. Many years ago I owned an Epiphone DR-100. They are both beginner to intermediate guitars and my heart yearned after seeing it in my friend’s studio. Ahhhhhh! I am so excited about this. It’s like this hole in my heart is about to be filled.

I’m looking forward to posting miles of success stories and recordings once I receive my new guitar in May or before.  By the way, if I hadn’t been so spoiled by my past guitar playing, I would have ordered the Jasmine from the Shop link on this site. 🙂 Epiphone is a big name in guitars so I paid a bit more than I had intended. Originally, I paid $80 for the Stargazer from a local pawn shop. Nothing else was open and I was H-U-N-G-R-Y! My friend gave me $30 for it so he’ll be using it for parts.

My new goal is to perfect my musical skills where I can justify (and save $ for) a 12-string Epiphone which I also once owned. With all that said, I wasn’t that good before. I was too lazy to apply myself to guitar fundamentals. I didn’t love the guitar then–I loved writing songs like a personal journal. I LOVE the guitar now!!

Thank you Jonathan for providing this faith-based and resourcefilled website for us! You are all in my prayers!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.