• November 15, 2022 at 10:47 pm #6859
    Esteban Godines
    Participant

I’m having a hard login in the basic course i just need to finish the bonus part

November 15, 2022 at 11:01 pm #6860
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Esteban, if you are writing in this forum, then that means you are logged in. To access the bonus lessons, you can find them on the course home page at this url…

let me know if you have any more trouble.

You never fail until you quit!

November 17, 2022 at 11:25 pm #6861
    Esteban Godines
    Participant

When I SIGN IN,  IT SAYNOT A BEGINNER TO STUDENT ENROLLMENT AND I JUST SIGN UP FOR ADVANCED STRUMMING COURSE. I’M TRYING TO FINISH THE BASIC COURSE AND START THE NEW ONE

November 18, 2022 at 12:39 pm #6862
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Estaban, after you log in, you can access the beginner course material at this url…

If you are still having trouble, please email me at jonathan@simplifiedguitar.com and give me the full details of your issue.

January 11, 2023 at 10:21 pm #6948
    Randy Barrios
    Participant

mine does the same thing

January 11, 2023 at 11:12 pm #6949
    Jonathan
    Keymaster

Hey Randy, if you are commenting here, that means you are logged in. You can find the beginner course home page in 2 ways.

1. If you’re on a PC, along the right side of the screen, you’ll see a “Beginner Course Home Page” button. If on a mobile device, it will be near the bottom.

2. Follow this url: https://simplifiedguitar.com/beginner-course/

If you’re still having trouble, let me know a bit more detail about the error you are receiving

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.